martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

At my Desk Job

It's not easy being creative.
But some of us have to do it.
It's runs through our veins,
this urge to create.
And there's no shame in doing it.

I'd rather spend my life creating
than trying to control this need.
To explore; to see beyond. To be,
uncertain. It ain't easy,
having these words flow,
or the stroke of my brush,
To be born again, in each
tiny creative rush.
I get to create something out of nothing.
I get to feel and breathe, the artistic air.
But I'd rather live with this struggle.
Than sit on your desk, stamping your name
over and over and over again.

And signing your prefix so you feel better about
your sedentary job. Clicking away. Go ahead.
So have your desk, and have your steady income
I'll sit here and watch you regress.
I'd rather stay here and inspire.
And be sure you won't stop this fire.
This is a challenge, to make something beautiful.
out of yourself. Take it.

No hay comentarios: