domingo, 8 de marzo de 2015

INCUBUS CAME OUT WITH A NEW MUSIC VIDEO TODAY, THIS IS PRETTY GAY

Alas it was you.
It was you all along.
The spark I was missing,
the muse that kisses
the lighting that strikes me---
helpless, I am when you are near.

Alas, it was you. I was looking
far and all the way through
and right inside me, there was you.
Why was I such a fool? It was you.
Always you. The match that fires this,
inside, you rattle and shake,
rattlesnake---come bite me.

Alas, it was you. All along,
it was you. The current that pushes,
a tsunami floats within me,
please don't spite me for not realizing
sooner. I will evacuate to a safe zone soon enough.
Alas. It was I. In disguise,
safe and hiding, my demise.
It was I all along. A muse so divine.
Living in your spine. Time to let it shine.



No hay comentarios: