viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

This is a poem.

This is a poem.
This is a poem about a poem.
This is a poem about a poem within a poem.
This is a poem about a poem within a poem of a poem.

She was a poem.
She was a poem about a poem.
She was a poem about a poem within a poem.
She was a poem about a poem within a poem of a poem.

I will be a poem.
I will be poem about a poem.
I will be poem about a poem within a poem.
I will be poem about a poem within a poem of a poem.

This is a poem, about her, and how she made poetry
within me, whose verses only came from me,
for she's not a writer; she was a poem.  And so was I,
for poetry was all around us when we intertwined.
This is a poem, and like it there are others, for I am the poetry
she wrote about; around me,inside me, beside me. We were a poem.

Verses running a mock, in the lines of this earth--
I am the pen your poem is holding hostage.
I am the page you ink all over.
I am the rhyme between those highs,
so you get to rise above the stanzas.

I am a poet. I am a poem. I am this.

No hay comentarios: