lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

But we all know writers are compulsive liars.

It was not my intention,
neither hers,
when love's embrace,
fell upon our world.
It happened,
out of the blue.
Please believe me when
I swear this is true.
This is true.

We walked along the line
between happiness or dispair.
We contemplated, "is this wrong?"
and then, "is this fair?"
But nothing seemed to matter,
when it came to love's embrace,
We just happened,
like love happens,
to those who believe in pairs.

But believe me when I say,
when I swear that this is true.
I've never felt this way before,
this love broke my chains loose.

And now here we are experimenting,
living on the edge,
I wonder if any of this is clear,
or just another one of my play
on words. Please believe me,
when I swear, when I swear,
that this is true.

No hay comentarios: